Degree of Doctor of philosophy in Textile Engineering, July 2005, Amirkabir University of Technology, Tehran
Title of Thesis: Effect of Yarn Appearance Grade on Apparent Quality of Weft Knitted Fabric by using Artificial Intelligence.
Supervisors: Professor Masoud latifi /Amirkabir University of Technology & Professor Behnam Pourdeyhimi / North Carolina State University
Courses: Image Processing, Neural Networks, Statistical Pattern Reorganization, Advanced Numerical Calculus, Advanced Computer Application in Textile, Advanced Data Analysis, Fabric Physic, Theory of Staple Yarn Production
Research Course: GIFU Univesity, Japan. Position: Foreign Researcher, September 2004-March 2005.
Degree of Master of Science in Textile Engineering-Textile Technology, July 2000, Amirkabir University of Technology, Tehran
Title of Thesis: Considering the Abrasion Mechanism during Weaving Operation by using Image Analysis
Supervisors: Professor Masoud Latifi & Dr. Saeed Sheikhzadeh Najar/ Amirkabir University of Technology
Courses: Advanced Mathematics, Statistic and Research Methods, Yarn Mechanic, Theory of Fabric Structure, Computer and Graphic in Textile, Advanced Fiber Physic, Design of Mechanisms, Textile Dynamic
Degree of Bachelor of Science in Textile Engineering- Textile Technology, July 1988.
Major subjects: Spinning Technology, Yarn mechanics, Yarn Formation and Production, Knitting, Weaving, Dyeing and finishing, Textile Quality Control
Industial Engineering-System analysis, Second Course
- Top Selected Researcher of Isfahan Province, 2011.
- Top Selected Researcher of Isfahn University of Technology, 2010.
- First Top Student (Bachelor), Textile Engineering Department, Amirkabir University of Technology, Teharn, 1998.
- First Top Student (Master of Science), Textile Engineering Department, Amirkabir University of Technology, Teharn, 2000.
- First Grade in National Ms.c Entrance Examination Year 1998.
- Full Professor and Member of faculty at the Textile Engineering Department of Isfahan University of Technolgy, Isfahan – since 2015
- Associate Professor in Department of Textile Engineering, Isfahan University of Technology: 2010-2015
- Assistance Professor in Department of Textile Engineering, Isfahan University of Technology: 2005-2010
- Member of the Center for the Development of Technology Units at Isfahan University of Technology: 2013-2019.
- Vice-President of Isfahan University of Technology in Student Affairs: 2011-2013.
- General Manager of Isfahan University of Technology: 2010-2011.
- Cooperative member of Computer and Elactronic Research Center, Textile Engineering Department, Amirkabir University of Technology: 2000-2005. (www.textile.iut.ac.ir)
- Fahim Moshaver: Deputy of Executive Affairs: 2003-2004: IT, ICT, Networking Project. (www.fahimmoshaver.com)
- Steam Eng, & Ind.: Director of Planning & Projects Control: 2000-2003 (www.steam.co.ir)
- Mega Motor - I.T.I, (Licensed by ZINSER GMBH) : Technology and Project Control : 1998-2000: Projects Control, Machine Design, Electrotechnic project , R&D on Zinser 350. (www.zinser.de)
- Jahan Industrial Group: Short Staple Spinning System 1997.